Win a Weber Baby Q - T&C's
Australian Industrial Suppliers (AIS) – BBQ PROMOTION
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry,
which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed
acceptance of these terms.
2. The promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Ltd, trading as Milwaukee Tool (Australia)
(ABN 98 002 277 509) of 21 Kelletts Road, Rowville, Victoria Australia 3178 (Promoter).
Entry into the Competition
3. Entry into the Competition is open all Australian residents over the age of 18 years only.
4. The Competition commences 7:00am (AEST) Thursday 1st August 2019 and concludes 11:59 pm
(AEST) Monday 30th September 2019 (Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
5. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, undertake and/or complete the
- Simply Spend $499 or more on any Milwaukee products at any authorised Australian
Industrial Suppliers (AIS) and participating stores.
- The items must be paid for in full and accounts with dealer or retailer cannot be in
- Entry into the Competition is by completing an online entry form.
- Receipt must be retained and verified by the promoter before any prize claim.
- Multiple entries are accepted per person on a per transaction basis when they meet the
spend criteria of $499 or more. $500 spend will equal 1 entry and $1,000 will equal 2
entries and so on.
- Entrants are responsible for any expenses they incur in entering the Competition.
- Visit and complete the entry form online. You will need
a copy of your receipt to enter.
6. Entries/purchases must be received by 30/09/2019 11.59pm (AEST). Entries/purchases are
deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of
transmission by the entrant. Entries/purchases must be received by the Closing Date. The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies
associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or
sibling) are ineligible to enter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which,
in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting,
inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry
process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole
opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent,
misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition
and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email
addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple
9. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property
rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The
entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against
any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated
agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
10. The prize draw will take place at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD
4350 on Friday 11th October at 2pm AEST. 68 winner/s will be awarded the prize within 8 weeks
of the prize draw. Winners will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and by phone.
Prize confirmation will be sent to the winner within 8 days of the draw.
11. The Prize includes 68 (sixty-eight) Milwaukee branded Weber® Baby Q™ Premium (Q1200AU)
12. There will be a total of 68 winners, 1 per Store. For participating stores only.
13. Total Maximum prize pool value is $23,800 including GST (RRP: $350 each)
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right
to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of
residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry
considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In
the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole
and no substitute will be offered.
17. The Prize Pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s
contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify
the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
18. If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to
19. Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the
20. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize
being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Prize confirmation will be sent out within 28 days.
Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for prize delivery.
21. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being
interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
22. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at
the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the
Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
23. Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of
accepting the Prize.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the
Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 8.
25. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use
of the prize pack and the Prize Pack supplier’s requirements.
26. In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the
Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described
in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer
virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes
beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute
discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained
in connection with any Prize Pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
(including the CCA). The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information,
either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or
utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur
in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or
satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
28. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or
other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender.
Collection of Information
29. The Promoter collects personal information (PI) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter will also use and
In addition to any use that may be outlined in
advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes,
information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants
may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and
how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Unless
otherwise indicated by the Promoter, the Promoter may disclose personal information to entities
outside of Australia.
Media + Marketing
30. A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for
marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further
reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
31. Each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing
purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
32. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
33. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in
which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts
and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.